You can use some special procedures in Provet Cloud which trigger certain automatic actions when added during a consultation.
- Euthanasia procedure: When this procedure is added, the patient is automatically archived. The date of death is automatically added, and "euthanasia" is saved as the reason of death.
- Neutering procedure: When this procedure is added, the patient is automatically marked as neutered.
- Microchipping: When this procedure is added, the microchip dialogue opens automatically for adding a microchip number for the patient.
Set Special Procedures
You can set the special procedures in item settings:
- Go to Items & Lists and add or open the procedure item you want to set as a special procedure.
- In the item dialogue, go to the General tab and select an option from the Special procedure drop-down list.