If the credit note is still a draft, you can delete it using the Delete button at the bottom of the page. If you already finalised the credit note, you must create another credit note for the incorrect credit note.
- If payments are still missing, add a payment to the partial credit note.
- Create a new credit note for the partial credit note and select Fully credit the invoice.
- Select the Create credit note as draft checkbox and select Continue.
- On the new credit note, delete all items to create an empty credit note.
- Add the remaining items to be credited from the original invoice and change their sums to negative.
- Finalise the credit note and add the payment.
On the Billing tab of the client's page, you will find the original invoice and the related credit notes as in the image below - the original invoice (1), the first credit note for some invoice items (2), and the second credit note for the rest of the items (3).