If the credit note is still a draft, you can delete it using the Delete button at the bottom of the page and start over to credit both items. If you already finalised the first credit note, it is not possible to create another credit note for the original invoice, but you must create another credit note for the first credit note.
- If payments are still missing on the first credit note, add a payment.
- Create a new credit note for the first credit note and select Fully credit the invoice.
- Select the Create credit note as draft checkbox and select Continue.
- On the new credit note, delete the already credited item to create an empty credit note.
- Add the other item to be credited and change the sum to negative.
- Finalise the credit note and add the payment.