I need to refund and credit a consolidated invoice

It is not possible to create a credit note for a consolidated invoice or an invoice that is part of a consolidated invoice. However, if the consolidated invoice is unpaid, you can revoke it, after which you can create credit notes for the original invoices. If the consolidated invoice is paid, revoking is not possible. In this case, you must first cancel the payment and then revoke the unpaid consolidated invoice.

See Also

Consolidated Invoices


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.