You can create linked appointments if the feature has enabled in the department settings.
- You can add and link new appointments or link a new appointment to an existing appointment.
- To create and link two new appointments, add the first new appointment in the appointment calendar and select Add multiple appointments in the appointment details dialogue.
- To link a new appointment to an existing appointment, open the existing appointment and select Add appointments.
The details of the first appointment are shown in a pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
- Add a new appointment in the calendar and save.
TIP! Using the internal booking appointment type option, you can schedule time internally for another staff resource without sending the client unnecessary messages related to the internal appointment.
- The details of the new appointment are shown below the first appointment in the pop-up at the bottom of the screen. Select Save in the pop-up to save and link the two appointments.