You can cancel and correct invoice payments if cancelling has been enabled in your Provet Cloud department settings and you have the required user rights. Read more about cancelling or correcting payments.
Alternatively, you can also cancel or correct payments on the invoice page.
- Select the Credit note button at the bottom of the invoice page.
- In the Credit note dialogue, select Correct payment methods.
- In the Correct payment methods dialogue, you can cancel or edit the invoice payments:
- To cancel a payment, select Cancel in the Action column. You can change the date if required and add information about the action. This information will be shown on the invoice row that shows the cancelled payment.
- To correct a payment, select Change in the Action column. You can edit the sum, select a new payment method and add information about the action. This information will be shown on the invoice row that shows the changed payment.
- For those payments that do not need to be cancelled or changed, select No action.
- Select Continue. The cancelled or changed payment is added on the invoice page under Payments where the whole history of payments is shown for accounting purposes (the change history is not included on the invoice printout).