These instructions apply when you are logging in to the Provet Cloud mobile app for the first time. If you use the app on a device used by several users, see how to switch users on the mobile app.
First Time Login
If your clinic has the Provet Cloud mobile app included in your subscription and you have the required user permissions to use the app, you can find the mobile app setup and login information in your Provet Cloud user profile.
- To go to your user profile, select your user name shown in the upper right-hand corner of the header bar on any Provet Cloud page and then select User Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Mobile app tab and select Android or iOS to view device-specific information.
- Select Show login credentials. You will use these credentials to log in to the app on your mobile device.
- Download and open the Provet Cloud mobile app on your mobile device.
- Enter your login credentials (see step 3). On an Android device, you can also use a QR code to log in: select the Use QR instead link and scan the QR code in the credentials using the camera of your device.
- Read and accept the Provet Cloud mobile app terms and conditions of use.
- If you have permissions to multiple departments, select a department. You can later switch departments when using the app.
- Create a pin code.
Get the mobile app credentials from Provet Cloud web user profile:
Enter the credentials to the Provet Cloud mobile app: