The triage screen is available with a paid plan. The screen shows a view of the triage dashboard in your Provet Cloud. The screen is read-only and refreshes every 90 seconds. All actions must be performed in Provet Cloud.
Go to Settings > Screens.
You can test your screen setup in an incognito window: under Use this URL for the screens, right-click the link and open it in an incognito window. You will use this same URL also when connecting your screen configuration to the monitor or TV you will be using as your digital whiteboard. Use the pin code on the screen in step 4 to connect your screen to your monitor.
- Select Add new screen > Dashboard.
- Add a name for your screen. Make sure that the Enabled checkbox is selected if you want the screen connection to be active once you save the configuration. You can later inactivate and reactivate the connection if necessary using this option without losing the saved configuration.
- In the Connect screen with PIN code field, add the pin code from the page you opened in step 1.
- Select the screen orientation: Landscape or Portrait.
- If you want to use Dark mode for the screen, select Scheduled and select the start and end time for the dark mode. For example, you may want to use dark mode during the night in a waiting area. If you do not want to use dark mode at all, select Off.
- Under List options, select what you want to show on the screen: active triages, triages marked as arrived (patients admitted to the triage ward but not yet triaged), upcoming appointments (patients not yet admitted and triaged). Note that at least one option must be selected. For upcoming and passed appointments, select the time frames from which to show appointments.
- Under Filter by, you can select filters to view specific species and wards.
- Under Other options, you can select if you want to show the client's last name, the patient's name, and critical notes on the dashboard screen.
- Select Save to enable your screen configuration.