The treatment sheet screen is available with a paid plan. The screen shows the planned treatments added to patients in your Provet Cloud. The screen is read-only and refreshes every 90 seconds. All actions must be performed either in Provet Cloud or the Provet Cloud mobile app.
Go to Settings > Screens.
You can test your screen setup in an incognito window: under Use this URL for the screens, right-click the link and open it in an incognito window. You will use this same URL also when connecting your screen configuration to the monitor or TV you will be using as your digital whiteboard. Use the pin code on the screen in step 4 to connect your screen to your monitor.
- Select Add new screen > Treatment sheet.
- Add a name for your screen.
- In the Connect screen with PIN code field, add the pin code from the page you opened in step 1.
- Select the screen orientation: Landscape or Portrait.
- Select the Information density for your screen. The 'Condensed' option shows fewer patient details and all treatment items on a single timeline. The 'Detailed' option shows more patient details and different treatment items on different timelines. The 'Max patients' option fits a maximum number of patients on the screen with less information per patient.
- If you want to use Dark mode for the screen, select Scheduled and select the start and end time for the dark mode. For example, you may want to use dark mode during the night in a waiting area. If you do not want to use dark mode at all, select Off.
- Under List options:
- Select the consultation types you want to view (outpatient, inpatient, home call, farm visit). Note that at least one consultation type must be selected.
- Set the patient sort order.
- Select which appointment/consultation statuses to include (active, arrived, waiting for discharge).
- Under Filter by, you can select filters to view specific species, wards, or patient locations. If you use both the wards and patient locations filters, select the Condition option:
- and: Patients in both the selected wards and locations are shown.
- or: Patients in either the selected wards or locations (not necessarily both) are shown.
- Under Other options, you can select if you want to show the client's last name, the patient's name, and critical notes on the dashboard screen.
- Select Save to enable your screen configuration.