On a referral consultation, you can add feedback to the referring veterinarian in the Feedback to referring vet section of the consultation page.
- Scroll down to the Feedback to referring vet section at the bottom of the page and select the plus button to add a new entry.
- Add your feedback in the text field. You can add information from the consultation page sections using the Bring data options or use templates if they are available.
- If you want to save your feedback but still edit or delete it later before sending it, select Not sent from the Status drop-down list and then Save. Note that if you select Sent from the Status drop-down list and save the feedback, the feedback can no longer be edited, but it is not yet sent.
- If the referral was received through the Provet Cloud Referral Portal, select Send to referral portal on the feedback row. Otherwise, select Email.
- Before sending, you can attach Patient history to the feedback. The patient history is saved as a file to the referral attachments.
- Send your feedback and finalise the referral:
- If you want to send the feedback but not yet finalise the referral, select Send preliminary (Referral Portal) / Send (email). The referral status on Dashboard > Patient referrals changes to 'Feedback sent'. You can later add and send more feedback through the consultation page. In the Referral Portal, the referral is shown as updated when it receives new feedback. The referring veterinarian also receives email notifications about updates if they have their email notification settings enabled.
- To send the feedback and finalise the referral, select Send and complete patient referral (Referral Portal) / Send & Mark referral complete (email). The referral status on Dashboard > Patient referrals changes to 'Ended'.
If you are using the Referral Portal, you can also print or email the feedback on the consultation page.
If your clinic has student features enabled, the Show only unapproved referral feedback option is available and you can add comments to feedback rows.