On a consultation, refills can be added to medicine, food, and supply items. The client is then entitled to receive refills of the same item without consulting a veterinarian.
You can view the client's whole product sales history and available refills on the Treatments tab, under Product sales history.
- To refill a single item, click the shopping cart button on the item row in the side panel or on the Treatments tab. If you want to refill multiple items in one go, select the item rows on the Treatments tab and then select Add to counter sale from the pop-up menu at the bottom of the page.
- Review and fill in the refill information.
- The Quantity field shows the number of units or packages approved for each refill. The Refills field shows the total number of available refills and the number of remaining refills. These fields cannot be edited.
- Add the number of refills you want to use in the Refills usage field. The quantity has to be within the limits of the remaining number of refills. For example, if 1 out of 3 refills has been used (2/3 remain), you can use no more than 2 refills.
- Fill in any additional information. Any previous instructions are available by default and you can edit them if necessary.
- When ready, select Continue. The counter sale page opens. Complete the counter sale as usual.