Overview of the Provet Pay Setup Process
A Provet Pay specialist will guide you through the Provet Pay setup. The setup includes the following steps:
- Introductory meeting between the client (you) and a Provet Pay specialist.
- Client's decision about using terminals and other features.
- Signing the agreement.
- Client onboarding. Input is needed from the client about a number of details related to the client and their business.
- Payment terminal onboarding (optional) - shipping, setup, etc.
- Final verification - checking that everything is working as expected.
The Payment Card Industry and financial regulations require a 'Know Your Customer' process. The process is administrated by Adyen, but Nordhealth is responsible for collecting the data.
Without an approved KYC process, the client can take in payments normally, but temporarily and without payouts for a month after the account is created.
After the KYC process has been approved, payouts are activated.
Required Client Information and Documents
Fill in all fields on the form and upload your company registration document (organisation document). For more information about the registration document requirements, please refer to Adyen's documentation.
Use the full registered legal business name of the company without any extra labels or additions, exactly as it appears on the company registration document. For DBA, you can enter your business name more freely.
Fill in your company's bank details and upload your document for bank accounts. For more information about the proof of bank document requirements and instructions on how to upload your document, please refer to Adyen's documentation.
Fill in the business owner's personal details and upload a photo ID document. For more information about the photo ID requirements and instructions on how to upload your document, please refer to Adyen's documentation.