Provet Cloud automatically stores SMS (text message) and email communications with clients as well as various notes and attachments added during consultations in the client and patient records. On the client's Communication tab, you can also add external files and other additional notes, such as external files related to a patient's care or personal information that a client has signed and electronically provided to the clinic.
- On the Communication tab, select Add.
- In the Add note dialogue, select a note type from the Type drop-down list. The note type helps organise the notes and communications and makes finding entries easier.
- In the Title field, add a descriptive title for the note.
- The Client and Patient fields are automatically filled in based on the page you started from. If the note is not related to a specific patient, you can leave the patient field empty.
- You can select a specific Consultation that the note is related to. A link to the note is added on the consultation page.
- You can also link the note to a specific Consultation laboratory request or a Diagnostic imaging request.
- In the Note field, type your notes or a description of the file you are adding.
- To add a file, drag and drop the file to the Drop files here to upload area or click in the area to browse and select a file.
- The maximum size of one file is 75 MB. The maximum total size of multiple files saved to one note is 256 MB.
- In addition to common file formats such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, XLS, and XLSX, many other file formats are also accepted. See a more extensive list of accepted and unaccepted file formats.
- Select Save. On the client page, you can also email the note to the client using Save and send email.
To edit a saved note, select the pen button on the note row.
To archive a note, select the trashcan button. You can find archived notes using the Archived filter.