Booking an Appointment Online
Note that you can only book single-pet appointments online. If you want to book an appointment to bring in more than one animal at the same time, please contact the clinic directly to book your appointment.
- Open the online booking page from the link provided by your clinic.
- Select the options for the required information. The days with available times for the selected appointment reason are highlighted in the calendar.
- Select a day to view the available appointment times below the calendar. You can use the filters to view available times for the whole day, morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Select the Choose button to select an appointment time. A new page opens.
- Fill in your own and your pet's information. The required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). If you want your browser to remember your information for the next time, select the Remember me checkbox.
- Select Confirm appointment to finalise your booking. You will receive a confirmation message by email and/or text message. If pre-registration is available for the appointment, the confirmation message contains a link to the pre-registration page.
Pre-Registering and Checking In for Your Appointment
If pre-registration is used by the clinic and is available for your appointment type, your appointment confirmation message contains a link to the clinic's pre-registration page. If the clinic uses two-factor authentication for pre-registration, you will first receive a verification code by SMS which you must enter to access the pre-registration page.
On the pre-registration page, you can check and update your own and your pet's information and answer any pre-appointment questions the clinic may want you to answer depending on the reason of your visit. By pre-registering and answering the pre-appointment questions, you can reduce your waiting time and make your visit quicker and smoother.
If the clinic allows online check-in, you can check in for your appointment on the pre-registration page under Mark yourself as arrived. Note that check-in may become available later, depending on how long before the appointment the clinic allows check-in. For example, if the clinic does not allow check-in until 30 minutes before the appointment, you will see a message telling when you can check in.
If the clinic has several waiting areas, they may also ask you to choose one to let them know where you are waiting.