To view your clinic's health plan subscriptions, go to the Records > Health Plan page (the page name may be different in your Provet Cloud). You can search for health plan subscriptions using the free search field or use the filters to view subscriptions by status. From Columns, you can select the columns to include in the list.
The health plan statuses include the following:
- Applied for: The health plan subscription has been created, but the contract has not yet been signed by the client.
- Active: The health plan subscription has been signed by the client and payments are up to date.
- Suspended: The subscription is on hold due to missed payments. Items cannot be used from the health plan. When Nordhealth Pay is used, the subscription status is automatically changed to the 'suspended' status when the maximum number of retry attempts set in the health plan settings has been reached. The health plan is the automatically activated again when the missed payment is received. The status can also be changed to 'suspended' manually, for example, if a third party billing system is used for payments.
- Lapsed: The subscription is no longer active because it has been cancelled. This status cannot be changed back to active. Note that a subscription may also become lapsed if a Nordhealth Pay payment card used for recurring health plan payments is deleted and monthly billing through Provet Cloud is not possible. See more information about changing or removing a health plan subscription payment card.
- Ended: The subscription has come to the end of the contract period. Items cannot be used from the health plan. This status cannot be changed back to active.
You can export selected rows from the list to Excel. To select rows to export, click on the rows in the list. A pop-up menu opens at the bottom of the page. You can use the pop-up menu options to select all rows or continue selecting rows individually. To export, select Export / Print > List of selected rows.
View a Patient's Subscription Details
To open a patient's subscription page, select the eye button at the end of the subscription row.
On the subscription page, you can edit the subscription and print or send the subscription details by email. You will also see a notification if the client is late on their payments. Note that late payments will not prevent using items from the health plan.
On various pages in Provet Cloud, for example, on the consultation page and the client and patient page, you can identify patients that are active health plan members by the health plan tag (specified in the settings) and a blue heart icon. If a patient has more than one health plan, the heart is purple. You can open a summary of a patient's health plan subscription from the health plan heart icon. The subscription opens in a dialogue in which you can print the plan details, send the plan summary by email, or go to the subscription page to view more details.