If Nordhealth Pay or the Gravity Payments integration is used in your Provet Cloud, a client's payment card can be used for automatic recurring health plan subscription payments. When one of these payment methods is in use, you can change or remove the existing card.
Note that if another payment method was initially selected for the subscription ('Not specified' or 'Monthly billing through Provet Cloud'), you cannot change the payment method to recurring payments through Nordhealth Pay or Gravity Payments in the middle of the subscription period.
- On the Records > Health Plan page (the page name may be different in your Provet Cloud) find the subscription you want to edit.
- Select the eye button at the end of the subscription row to open the subscription page.
- In the bottom right corner of the page, select Tools > Edit payment card. A dialogue opens.
- Change or remove the payment card.
- The Payment card drop-down list shows the cards that have been saved in the client's profile. If the card the client wants to use is not saved on file, first remove the current card (see the following bullet point), then select Tools > Edit payment card again and select + Add card.
- To remove the payment card, select the Remove current payment card checkbox. When a payment card is removed from a health plan subscription, the subscription's payment method is automatically changed to monthly billing through Provet Cloud if the client has an email address saved in Provet Cloud and email communication is allowed. If email communication is not possible, the subscription status changes to 'lapsed' and cannot be changed back to 'active'.
- You can later select the payment card again or add a new card (see the previous bullet point) to restart recurring payments.
- Select Save.