Marking a patient as arrived is an optional step. It is typically used when a receptionist handles admissions before the veterinarian begins the consultation. When a veterinarian handles the admission process and begins the consultation directly, the 'mark as arrived' step can be skipped.
- Open the patient's appointment in one of the following ways:
- In the Appointments calendar, right-click on the appointment and select Admit appointment from the pop-up menu.
- Select the appointment in the calendar to open it. In the Appointment details dialogue, select Mark as arrived to consultation.
- On your Dashboard, find the appointment using the Upcoming filter under Scheduled appointments and select the Mark as arrived to consultation button on the appointment row.
- On the Mark as arrived to consultation page, you can view and check the appointment details, edit them, and add notes.
- When ready, select one of the Mark as arrived buttons depending on which page you want to be directed to.