Items are commonly added to stock through product orders and purchase invoices, but it is also possible to add them without a related order or purchase invoice if necessary. To add quantity for an item to an existing batch:
- Go to Inventory > Stock and find the item you want to add quantity for.
- On the item row, select the graph button. The Stock dialogue opens.
- Select Show batches. The Stock item batches dialogue opens.
- Find the batch you want to add to and select the plus button in the Add/Remove from batch column. The Add to stock dialogue opens.
- If used in your Provet Could, select the Stock location you want to add the item to.
- Enter the quantity in the Packages or Units field. You can use one of the fields or both, in which case the quantities are summed up.
- You can add additional information about the stock update in the Note field.
- Select Save.