Items are commonly added to stock through product orders and purchase invoices, but it is also possible to add items separately if necessary. If you want to add quantity for an item to a specific batch that already exists in Provet Cloud, you can do it as follows:
- Go to Settings > Items & Lists > Stock and find the item you want to add quantity for.
- On the item row, select the button with a graph. A dialogue opens.
- Select Show batches in the top right corner. The Stock item batches dialogue opens showing the item batches.
- Select the Batch number on the item row. The Batch dialogue opens.
- Select the plus button next to Add/Remove batch in the top left corner. A new dialogue opens.
- If in use, select the desired Stock location.
- Enter the quantity in the Packages or Units field.
- Optionally, add a Note.
- Select Save.