Item bundles provide an easy way to add treatment items that are routinely used in combination during consultations. Item bundles are available if they have been set up in your system.
- Select the Bundles button next to the Treatment items section title.
- In the Treatment item bundles dialogue, select the bundle from which you want to add items.
- In the Add treatment items to consultation dialogue, select the items you want to add.
- You can edit the general information, such as the veterinarian, date, cost center and who the procedure is performed by, and use the Copy to rows button to copy the information to all selected item rows.
- Select whether you want to Show only bundle title on finalised invoice. If you do not select this option, the individual items are shown on the invoice.
- Select Add. The items are added under the item type section.