To search for items, go to Catalog > Items. You can search for and filter items using the following options:
- Search: Type a search text in the field. The text search looks for items with the search text in the name.
- Subgroup: View the items of all subgroups, select a specific item subgroup, or view items that do not belong to any subgroup. The child subgroups of the selected group are also included in the results.
- Department: View the items of a specific department.
- Item types: View Medicine, Procedure, Supply, Food, or Laboratory items.
- Item statuses: View All, Active, or Archived items.
From Columns, you can select the columns to show in the list. To save your selected filters and columns so that the same selections are applied the next time you view the item list, select the wrench tool button > Save filters.
To export your search list to an Excel file, select an option from the Export drop-down menu.