Using treatment estimate bundles, you can create frequently used treatment estimates quickly by using an estimate bundle as a template instead of always creating them from scratch.
- Create a new treatment estimate.
- When adding items to the estimate, select Bundles.
- All available item and estimate bundles are listed in the Treatment item bundles dialogue. Select the bundle you want to use.
- In the Add treatment items to estimate dialogue, select the items you want to add to the estimate. You can edit the item quantities and prices.
- If you only want to include the bundle title and not the individual items included in the bundle on the finalised estimate printout, select the Show only bundle title on finalised estimate checkbox.
Select Add and continue to finalising the estimate.