Note that you cannot edit or delete list items that have been used, but a used item can be archived. Archiving a list item keeps its old references intact, meaning that the item will not break any past functionality such as a patient's breed in their records.
- Go to Settings > Items & Lists > Lists.
- Find the list you want to edit and select the list name link. The list opens on a new page.
- Edit, delete, or archive an item:
- To edit a list item, select the pen button on the item row.
- To archive an item, select Archive on the item row.
- To delete an item, select the thrash bin button on the item row.