- Check that the 'Provet' device status is green on the IVLS home screen. Also, check if the InterLink program status is green on the computer (taskbar icon). If they are not green, it indicates a connection or installation problem between the IVLS and the InterLink application on the computer. Reinstalling the InterLink application may help.
- Check that the IDEXX InterLink Cloud Plug-In (ICP) is running on the designated computer and that it is set up correctly. It should display the results in the appropriate window and have them as a file in its results folder. If you make a large number of laboratory requests, we recommend lowering the Archive Days setting. Archiving a large number of results may slow down the ICP, and some laboratory results may not return from the IDEXX to Provet Cloud.
- Check that all devices have a proper internet connection and that the computers are in the same local area network.
- Restart the computer and the IVLS.
- If these steps do not reveal issues or solve the problem, contact Provet Cloud support.