- Find the client you want to add a reminder for on the Clients & Patients page or click the client name anywhere else it is available.
- Go to the Reminders tab and select +Add. The Create reminder dialogue opens. Client, patient, email address and phone number are automatically filled in based on the client and patient information.
- From the Default send method drop-down list, select the default method for sending the reminder message, for example, email.
- If reminder templates are available, you can select a template from the Reminder template drop-down list. If you want to type your message manually, select the Don't use template and enter text manually checkbox. Note that client communication messages are often defined in the organisation’s policy. Check your policy with your supervisor.
- Add a Subject and a write your message in the Email field if needed.
- In the Due/expiry date field, add an expiry date for the reminder. You can type directly in the field or select the date using the calendar button at the end of the field.
- In the Send before field, add the number of days before the expiry date that you want the client to receive the reminder.
- If you want the reminder to be sent repeatedly, select the frequency from the Recur reminder drop-down list, for example, weekly. In the Recurring times field, add the number of times you want to resend the reminder.
- Select Save.
The saved reminders are shown on the Reminders tab. They are added in the sending queue and will be sent automatically at the defined time(s). You can edit (1) or delete (2) a reminder using the buttons at the end of the reminder row. If you want to add an already sent reminder back to the sending queue, select the plus button (3). To send a reminder manually right away, select the send button (4).