The 'super search' field field in the top menu bar of the Provet Cloud view is always available and can be used to search for various data in the system regardless of which page you are currently on.
When you click in the super search field, the available filters appear below the field. Type your search text in the field and select the filter(s) you want to use. If you do not select any filters, the search looks through all the areas of the system. To clear one filter, click it again. To reset all selected filters, select X.
- Clients: Finds the clients that have the search text in the name, email address, or phone number.
- Patients: Finds the patients that have the search text in the name or Patient ID.
- Items: Finds the items that have the search text in the item name.
- Bundles: Finds the bundles that have the search text in the bundle name. Bundles that are only used as sub-bundles inside another bundle are not included.
- Discharge note templates: Finds the discharge note templates that have the search text in the template name.
Department: Depending on your organisation's settings, the department filter is either This department or All departments:
- When This department is selected, the search looks for matches only in the currently selected department. You can see your currently selected department in the top left corner of the Provet Cloud view. When the filter is not selected, the search looks for matches in all departments.
- When All departments is selected, the search looks for matches in all departments. When the filter is not selected, the search looks for matches only in the currently selected department.
- Department group: The department group filter is available if department groups are in use. If only one department group is used, the filter is This department group. If there are several department group, the filter is Select department group. The search looks for matches in the selected department group.
Note that the super search results limit is 80. If your search returns more results, all results are not shown. In this case, try to refine your search to limit the number of search results or use the client and patient search.
Recently Viewed Search Results
This feature is currently only available in a limited number of customer environments. The feature will soon be added to all customers.
When you click in the super search field, your recently viewed pages are listed below and you can access the pages directly from the list. The recently viewed pages include client pages, patient pages, consultations, invoice pages, treatment estimates, laboratory referrals, and diagnostic imaging referrals.