What is Provet Cloud?
Provet Cloud is a modern, cloud-based veterinary practice management system that helps all types of veterinary professionals to streamline their practice processes, improve the standard of care and increase practice performance and customer satisfaction.
At the heart of Provet Cloud is the consultation process — the core workflow where veterinary practitioners meet with clients and their pets, the patients. Clinic employees must be able to easily and confidently schedule shifts and book appointments, admit patients, oversee their care in the clinic, present invoices, and take payments for their work.
This is where Provet Cloud comes in — but it doesn’t stop there. Provet Cloud also offers a variety of supporting features to help you manage your clinic. You can capture client feedback, manage reminders, integrate with diagnostic devices, manage inventory, generate various financial reports, and much more.
A cloud-based application, service, or resource is available on-demand via the Internet and uses a remote server resource to make it all happen (we use Amazon Web Services). This means that Provet Cloud requires no local installations or extra devices, such as local servers.
You do, however, need a stable internet connection and computers for users since Provet Cloud works entirely through a web browser (Google Chrome is recommended). Your clinic's Provet Cloud is available for use from anywhere, but it can also be restricted if needed.
Provet Cloud User Interface
Main Navigation Menu
The black main navigation menu on the left provides access to Provet Cloud's main dashboard, client and patient database, appointments, reports, and settings. Note that some of the sections may be hidden depending on your permissions as a clinic employee.
- The Dashboard is the default view that is shown to users after login. At a minimum, it shows information about upcoming and ongoing consultations, but it can also show extra tabs for triage, treatment plans, laboratory functions, diagnostic imaging, and patient referrals.
- Clients & Patients provides access to your clinic's database of clients, patients, cost estimates, invoices, and reminders. It can also include tabs for insurance claims, prescriptions, and health plan subscriptions.
- Appointments contain Provet Cloud calendars. The shift calendar is used to plan and manage your personnel work shifts, and the appointment calendar is used to schedule and manage appointments based on the shifts.
- Reports contain all the main Provet Cloud reporting options, including practice performance reports, financials, inventory management, and client feedback reports. This view is not visible to regular users by default.
- Settings are the most extensive section in Provet Cloud. It provides clinic managers with a large number of customisation options as well as access to some features, such as inventory management, system logs and subscription management.
Top Menu Bar and Main Content Area
Provet Cloud's top menu bar is shown in blue in the image above. This area is always visible and allows you to make searches, control your account and see notifications.
The main content area is shown with a light background. This is the area that changes depending on where you navigate. Content text is usually shown in black, while links to other pages are usually blue. Interaction options, such as buttons and menus, are usually displayed in green or blue if they initiate something, and in white or red, if they stop or cancel something or have a secondary function.
The black navigation menu on the left can be collapsed to show more of the main content area.