The client and patient records in Provet Cloud include a lot of information about patients added during consultation visits, for example, clinical notes, diagnoses, medicine information etc. In addition, external information, such as the patient's previous medical history, can be saved in Provet Cloud to complement the patient records.
Viewing Patient History
Find the patient you want to view on the Clients & Patients screen or click the patient name anywhere else it is available. On the client and patient page, go to the History tab (1).
You can also go to the History tab from the blue textbook button (2) anywhere it is available, for example, next to the patient’s name in appointment details, on the consultation page or on the dashboard.
Using and Saving Filters
On the History tab, you can use the filters (1) to select the information to view, for example, clinical notes, medicines, diagnoses etc. Some details depend on the department settings, for example, whether clinical notes saved as drafts are included in the history. Using the drop-down lists, you can specify the time period to view and whether to view the history chronologically or by consultations. You can also search for specific information using the free search field. If you want to include the patient's weight in the history data, select the Include weight checkbox.
You can save your selected filters so that the same filters are applied the next time you view patient history: in the top right corner above the filters, select the wrench tool button > Save filters (2). Note that saved filters are not patient-specific, but the same filters are applied for all patients on the History tab by default.
Printing and Emailing Patient History
- To print the patient history, select the print button (1) in the top right corner above the filters. You can also save the history as a PDF document using the print function.
- To send the patient history by email, select the email button (2) in the top right corner above the filters. The email options open below the filters.
Viewing a Patient's Laboratory, Immunisation and Measurements Data
Patient data on the client and patient page includes separate tabs for laboratory, immunisation and measurements data. If the diagnostics features are used in your organisation's Provet Cloud, a tab is also available for imaging data.
- On the Labs tab, you can view the patient's laboratory test history. You can use filters to view tests that have not been started yet, tests in progress and completed tests, internal and external tests, and referrals or analyses.
- On the Imaging tab (if available), you can view the patient's diagnostic imaging requests and data. You can use filters to view planned imaging, imaging that has not been started yet, imaging in progress, and imaging that has been completed.
- On the Immunisation tab, you can view the patient's vaccination history. You can use filters to view automatically and manually added, valid and expired vaccinations. You can also add the patient's vaccination information manually using the +Add button.
- On the Measurements tab, you can view the patient's various measurement data using the available filters, for example, weight, temperature and blood pressure. You can also add the patient's measurement information manually using the +Add button.
On all tabs, you can print the data, and you can also email laboratory test history.
Viewing a Client's Product Sales History
On the Treatments tab, you can view the client's product sales history. The history includes medicines, food, and supply items. You can use the filters to select which sales items to view and whether to view items sold with consultation visits or as counter sales. You can also start a new counter sale from the page using the shopping cart button.
If the same client has several patients, you can view the sales history related to a specific patient or for all patients. To view just one patient's information, select the patient from the drop-down menu under the client's name. When one patient is selected, you can use the Unselect button in the drop-down dialogue to view all patients.
Adding External Patient Data
On the Communication tab, you can add external files and other additional notes to the patient's medical records.
- Select +Add. A dialogue opens for adding the required information and files.
- From the Type drop-down list, select the type of the record you are adding, for example, Past clinical history.
- In the Title field, add a descriptive title for the record.
- The Client and Patient fields are automatically filled in based on the client and patient page you are on. If you change them, the record is saved for the selected client and patient.
- From the Consultation drop-down list, you can select a specific consultation the record is related to. The record is then shown on the consultation page.
- In the Note field, you can type additional notes or a description.
- To add files, click the Drop files here to upload area.
- When finished, select Save or Save and send email if you want to send the note and attachment to the client.
You can also add files from the Provet Cloud shared inbox to the patient's records.
You can view the saved records on the Communication tab of the client and patient page. When sending patient history by email, you can also select files added here as attachments to the email.