1. Access the client's page. Using super search is an easy way to search and locate client accounts.
2. Select the blue hyperlink email address located under the client's name or within the general information section. This will open the email communications sending prompt.
3. Complete the 'Send email' prompt by reviewing populated information for accuracy as well as defining basic communication information such as the email message body. The email message text can be formatted by using the formatting tools available, or you can utilize ready-made text templates that have been created in the settings by selecting the 'Text templates' button. If you want to include existing attachments to the email, a blue 'Show' button appears at the end of the prompt for use. Selecting the button will display all available attachments which can be included with the communication. Select any desired attachments to include them.
4. Select the green 'Send' button at the end of the prompt to send the communication.
A record of the sent email is immediately retained within the client page 'notes & communication' section. From the 'notes & communication" block you are able to view all past communications with the client.
Emailing from the Patient Page
The same email functionality can be accessed from the patient page as well by selecting the client's email address in the top right corner of the page where the client information is displayed or by selecting the blue 'Tools' drop-down button and 'send email'.
Other Email Options
There are many types of client communication emails that can be sent including but not limited to: booking confirmations and reminders, discharge instructions, invoice copies, visit summaries, automated or manual vaccination and health check reminders, patient history emails, and patient referral feedback email.
- The use of text templates is possible in email sending. The text templates should first be created under Settings > Items & Lists > Templates > Text templates. The template type should be selected as Communications template.
- Email logo, header, and footer can be edited in Settings > Department > Email settings.
- The colour theme of the client emails can be changed in Settings > Department > Logo and colour > Client interaction colour theme.
- Consultation summary email settings determine what type of information is included to the email and its attachments. These settings can be found under Settings > Department > Summary email settings.
- If the client feedback questionnaire should be attached to the summary email it should first be enabled in Settings > Department > Client interactions > Enable client feedback. In this section also the feedback type and messages can be edited.