The client communication log in the Provet Cloud settings helps to keep track of email and SMS communications sent to clients. By default, the client communication log is available to administrator and manager users.
In addition to the client communication log in the settings, you can view the communications with a specific client on the client's page.
Viewing the Client Communication Log
Go to Settings > Log > Client Communication. On the Client communication page, the SMS log and Email log are shown on separate tabs. You can use the filters on the tabs to limit the search results.
- Date lower limit and Date upper limit: You can set a date range from which to view client communications.
- Sent by: You can search for messages sent by specific staff members. Start typing in the field and select a user from the list. You can add several users.
- Client: You search for messages sent to specific clients. Start typing in the field and select a client from the list. You can add several clients.
SMS log filters
- Phone number: You can search for text messages sent to a specific phone number.
- Message: You can search for text messages based on the message content.
- Status: You can view messages by status: 'Sending', 'Unknown', 'Sent' (message was sent, but there was no delivery confirmation from the SMS provider), 'Success' (delivery time is shown in the Delivered column), or 'Failed'.
Email log filters
- Email address: You can search for messages sent to a specific email address.
- Subject: You can search for messages based on the email subject.
- Only bounced emails: You can view only emails that were not delivered successfully. To view the notifications related to undelivered emails, select the eye button on the message row.