Provet Cloud supports label printing through two integration methods. One of which is using the preferred and recommended Blackbox printing integration. The Blackbox label printing integration is the optimal label printing integration as it offers expanded label printing functionality. Purchase of additional integration equipment is necessary. To purchase Blackbox device(s) please contact your Provet Cloud sales or support team.
Dymo 450 (non-wireless version) and Zebra GK420d devices are supported. Dymo 450 wireless label printing devices are not supported via the Blackbox integration due to cable connection specifications. A wide variety of label sizes are supported. The Blackbox integration can be connected through Windows or macOS workstations.
This article will provide instruction on how to set up a label printing device connectivity to Provet Cloud using the Blackbox integration.
1. Provet Cloud label printing integration settings
- Log in to your Provet Cloud account. Please note - only users with administrator privileges can access and modify printing integration settings
- Access label printing integration settings from Settings > General > Integrations > Label Printing
- Enable Label Printing > Blackbox 2.0
- Select 'Save' to confirm selections
2. Set up the Blackbox device and label printer
Your Blacbox devices will arrive pre-configured for your Provet Cloud instance.
Plug the printer device to the Blackbox using the USB cable
Plug the printer device to a power source. Ensure the printer device is on. You may need to switch a button on to complete this.
Plug the Blackbox to an Ethernet port using the Ethernet cable
Plug Blackbox to a power source using the outlet cable
- Confirm the connectivity is live by accessing the Provet Cloud label printing integration settings: Settings > General > Integrations > Label Printing > Label printers > Status: Online
- Insert the label roll into the printing device, ensuring a snug fit in the roll cradle, as well as proper alignment through the sensor and paper feed, without any sag present. Please reference printing device manual for specific instruction pertaining to your label printing device and any additional label roll specifications
3. Specifying label size
Each Blackbox device requires internal print role configurations which your Provet Cloud support team will need to complete. Please contact the support team for assistance, and provide the code located on the bottom of the Blackbox device.
Additionally, you will need to further define your Provet Cloud label printing integration settings to specify the intended label size. Each Blackbox device and connected label printing device can be configured to only a single label usage size. However, multiple label sizes can be supported through the usage of multiple label printing devices and connected Blackboxes.
To define the label height and width follow:
- Locate the label printers section within the label printing integration settings
- Locate the Blackbox/label printer row which you wish to update
- Select the blue edit pen icon
- Define label height and width in pixels. For assistance in converting label sizing to pixel values, please contact the support team. An example is shown below for your reference.
- Select the "save" icon once all values have been defined
4. Provet Cloud Test Print
Several label types and templates are supported as shown below.
Please ensure you have created the appropriate label template(s) which you wish to utilize your label printing integration for. For further instruction on how to create label template(s) please reference the appropriate instructional guide.
Setting up Multiple Blackbox Devices
To set up multiple Blackbox devices repeat steps 2-4 shown above. Each label printing device requires a direct Blackbox and Ethernet connection. Please contact our support or sales team to discuss any device purchases needed.