When managing item lists, it may be necessary to discontinue, delete, or archive an item so it is no longer readily available for user selection. In Provet Cloud, items can be archived, so that they can be easily reactivated if needed.
Archiving an Item
To archive an item please follow: Settings > Items & lists > Items.
- Search and identify the item you wish to archive.
- Select the trash bin button located at the end of the item row.
- Confirm item deletion / archiving by selection the red "Delete" button within the prompt as shown below. The item will automatically be deleted once "Delete" is selected.
Archiving a Group of Items
- From the item settings page, search and identify the items you wish to delete.
- Either individually select the item rows to highlight them, or choose the "Select all" button along the filter header.
- Select the "Delete selected" red button within the edit toolbar in the lower left-hand corner.
- Review deletion confirmation prompt. Selected items count will display. Choosing the "Selected items(x)" drop-down will display a list of items selected.
- Select the "Delete" button to confirm mass item deletion.
- Items will be deleted immediately and a green confirmation prompt will appear notifying the user.
How to Activate a Falsely Archived Item
- Ensure viewing of archived items is enabled from Settings > General > Organization > Enable viewing of archived items.
- Locate the archived item:
- Settings > Items & lists > Items.
- Select the 'Archived' item filter.
- Search for the item using the search field.
- Archived items will display with a strike-through.
- Select the round arrow icon at the end of the item row
- Confirm the activation action by selecting the red "Undelete" button
- Review item for accuracy. The item will automatically be activated, however, item subgroups will not be automatically re-assigned.