Editing several items within your item list as a mass group may be necessary for various reasons such as price or cost changes, or updating tax percentage rates. Provet Cloud offers an easy and convenient workflow to complete this.
- Access your item list: Settings > Items & lists > Items.
- Search for items which require updating. Use subgroup and item type filters to generate large general groups of items.
- Select a single item row to highlight the row and prompt the mass editing toolbar to appear.
- Individually select additional item rows to edit or choose the 'Select all' button to select all items on all pages. 'Deselect all' buttons are available within either the edit toolbar or along the filter header' A count of selected items will appear within the edit toolbar for your reference.
- Choose 'Edit selected' within the edit toolbar to begin the mass item updating and editing process
- Update and edit desired item information within the group item edit prompt.
An example is shown below:
- Updates can be previewed before finalizing by selecting the blue 'Preview' button in the lower right-hand corner of the prompt. Changes will be highlighted in blue for easy reference.
- Once all edits are complete select 'Save' to complete and finalize the update process. Changes will be effective immediately. Any items previously added to open consultations or counter sales will not be updated. These items must manually be re-added to the invoicing for updates to take effect.
- A green information prompt will display confirming updates were successfully applied.
Please sign in to leave a comment.