Your Provet Cloud administrator may enable two-factor authentication that increases account security. In that case, you will have to log into Provet Cloud in two steps periodically (once every month).
1. Attempt normal login
Log into Provet Cloud using your email address and password.
2. Enter the two-factor login code when asked
After a successful login attempt, a 6-digit code will be sent to your phone via SMS. It will be sent to the number that is in your Provet Cloud profile. Enter it into the code field shown on the image below.
If you do not have a phone number on your Provet Cloud profile, the system will ask for it first.
- Enter your phone number into the "Phone number" field shown on the image below and click the blue "Send new code" button.
- An additional "Code" field will appear like in the example above and you should receive an SMS with the code.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the SMS-message.
3. Log in
After you've entered the 6-digit code, click the blue "Log in" button to log in to Provet Cloud. Note that if you don't have your phone number listed on your Provet Cloud profile, a warning will appear once you log in. See the profile customisation help article to see how to add the number.
Frequently Asked Questions
I didn't receive the SMS with the code
- It will sometimes take a moment before the SMS arrives. Allow up to one minute for the SMS to arrive.
- If the message still doesn't arrive, click the blue "Send new code" button to order the system to send you a new code.
- If you receive multiple messages by mistake, enter the code from the latest message.
- It may be that the number on your Provet Cloud profile is entered incorrectly. In that case, contact your Provet Cloud administrator, they are able to fix the number for you. After that, attempt two-factor login again.
- It may be that the Provet Cloud account you're trying to access does not have enough SMS budget. Your Provet Cloud account administrator can check that from Settings > Subscription > Provet Cloud subscription.
The code I entered doesn't work
- Make sure you typed the code correctly.
- Let the system send you a new code and try that.