Provet Cloud offers an automated Rabies vaccination certificate workflow which makes generating and printing Rabies certificates an efficient process for users.
Department Profile Country
Within department profile settings, the department country must be defined as the United States of America for this feature to be available for use. Please follow: Settings > Department > Department Profile > Department country to access department country settings.
Rabies Item Settings
When a trigger Rabies vaccination item is entered during a consultation, this will prompt for the Rabies certificate. Rabies vaccination item settings require additional set up to identify the trigger items as Rabies vaccinations.
Most commonly, Rabies vaccinations are set up as a medicine item linked to an invoicing procedure item. This is set up as such as commonly the same Rabies vaccine product is shared as a 1-year or a 3-year invoicing item, however, an invoicing distinction is usually preferred for not only client reference but also for appropriate reminder management. Additionally, this workflow allows for stock management in the background to occur as anytime the invoicing procedure item is added during a consultation, the linked medicine item is as well and thus pulled from available inventory. Furthermore, the linked medicine item will carry any available batch and product expiry information for selection.
To access item settings follow: Settings > Items & Lists > Items.
- Create or locate your Rabies medicine item. Your item list may support several versions of a Rabies medicine item. You will need to complete the following steps for each version
- Ensure the item name field is completed
- Ensure the item is marked as 'Vaccination'
- Complete 'Vaccination against following disease' field by manually entering 'Rabies'
- Select the vaccination type: Killed, MLV, Recombinant
- Define 'Effect groups' & 'Effect expiration'
- The name field should be completed with an identifying title such as 1-year or 3-year
- Expiration days field should be completed with the number of days the vaccination is valid for
- Age min (months) / Age max (months) fields should be completed with the default suggested minimum age the effect expiration would be selected for with the maximum age a suggested default maximum
- Complete additional product information as desired. Commonly manufacturer information is defined
- Define 'Sales tax' percentage
- Ensure 'Selling price' and any additional pricing fields are defined as $0. Please note, cost fields can be defined as desired, however, any pricing associated with the medicine product will be invoiced to the client in addition to any procedure level pricing. Most commonly, medicine level pricing is defined as $0
- Select 'Save' when all appropriate information has been defined and reviewed for accuracy
- Create or locate your Rabies procedure item. Your item list may support several versions of a Rabies procedure item. You will need to complete the following steps for each version
- Link your Rabies medicine item previously created through the Stock & pricing tab > 'Linked items' field
- Link your Rabies medicine item previously created as the automation trigger through the 'Auto open linked item modal' field
- Complete any additional procedure information as desired
- Complete the 'Selling price' field with the desired amount
- Select 'Save' once all appropriate information has been defined and reviewed for accuracy
Rabies Tag Custom Field
Custom field set up requires additional activation from your support team. Please contact support to request these features are enabled. Once enabled, you can access custom fields to continue the setup process by following: Settings > Items & Lists > Custom Fields.
- Create a new custom field by selecting 'Add'
- Define the custom field name as 'Rabies Tag'
- Select 'Save'
- Scroll up to 'Custom field settings'
- Select the edit pen icon
- Select the newly created field 'Rabies Tag' for the 'Patient vaccination tag field' selection
- Enter 'Rabies Tag' within the 'Custom term for tag serial number' field selection
- Enter 'Rabies' as the entry for 'Vaccination tag diseases' field selection
- Select 'Save'
Rabies Vaccination Certificate Print Settings
To complete certificate print settings please follow: Settings > General > Print Settings > Vaccination Certificate
- Select the edit pen icon to open setting selections
- Define desired certificate header information
- Complete body settings set up
- Define document title 'Rabies Vaccination Certificate'
- Select 'Rabies Tag' within 'Custom fields"
- Select 'Enable disease specific printout'
- Select 'Printout settings'
- Define 'Document title' as Rabies Vaccination Certificate
- Select 'Rabies' within 'Vaccination against following disease' field
- Select 'Vaccination type', 'Manufacturer', and 'Instructions' as 'Fields to be printed' selections
- Review and adjust footer settings as desired
- Select 'Save'
Batch and Product Expiry Information
Please note, medicine level batch and product expiry information will need to be defined by receiving stock into inventory if you would like this product information available for selection within the consultation and Rabies vaccination certificate creation process. Stock can be received into inventory either through a purchase invoice or manually through a batch/expiry product entry.
Please reference the appropriate instruction guide for further information.
For Rabies vaccination certification in consultation use please reference the appropriate instructional guide:
Please sign in to leave a comment.