Provet Cloud offers an automated Rabies vaccination certificate workflow to make generating a Rabies certificate an efficient process.
- Add Rabies vaccination specific item to consultation treatment items. Typically, a Rabies medicine item is linked to a Rabies procedure item. In this scenario, you will add the appropriate Rabies procedure item which will automatically include the appropriate Rabies medicine item
- Rabies medicine and vaccination certificate prompt will automatically open after procedure item information is saved
- Select usage type 'Administered'
- Select 'Batch/Expiry' information
- Select 'Effect Group' (also known as the vaccination expiration duration)
- Complete the 'Rabies Tag' information field. If a tag number is not issued generic characters can be entered such as 'XXXX' or '----'. This field is required so a value must be entered.
- Select 'Save & Print certificate'
- A PDF rendered Rabies certificate will be generated for printing in a new web browser tab
NOTE: Rabies certificates can only be created during an ongoing consultation.
TIP: Using the printer icon located at the end of the Rabies medicine item row, the Rabies vaccination certificate can be reprinted.
TIP: A copy of the Rabies vaccination certificate is stored within the notes and communications records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.