Deleting a consultation may be necessary in a variety of scenarios. A consultation may be started for testing/training/demonstration purposes however should not be finalized, may have been falsely started, or may no longer be needed. In all of these scenarios, the delete consultation functionality will allow you to delete the consultation to ensure records are current and return any items into stock counts.
- If there are some items on the consultation, delete all items from it. Consultations with items cannot be deleted.
- Select the drop-down 'Tools' button at the top of the consultation page.
- Select 'Delete consultation items'.
- Use the 'Select all' button to quick-select all items for deletion.
- Select 'Delete'.
- Confirm the deletion by selecting 'Delete' in confirmation prompt window.
- Select the drop-down 'Tools' button again.
- Select 'Delete consultation'.
- Select 'Delete' in the confirmation prompt window.
The consultation is now deleted. If the consultation was started from a scheduled appointment, the appointment will be returned to the 'Arrived' or 'Scheduled' status as appropriate.