The product sales history provides an overview of all product sales. This includes medicine, food, and supply items. It can be found directly on the client or patient page.
The product sales history is designed to give quick access to review previous item sales, as well as sell a product again easily and efficiently. Both filters and a search field are available to easily locate a specific product or review a set of particular sales.
The product sales history also supports the medicine refill functionality. If a dispensed medication has refills available, you can quickly select to use refills and immediately invoice for the purchase. Please reference the refill medication instructional guide for further information on this workflow.
How to Perform a Renewal Sale
- From the product sales history, search for the item(s) you wish to sell again
- Select the shopping cart icon at the end of the item row, or click on each item row you wish to include if there are multiple and then 'add to counter sale'
- Complete the informational fields within the prompt such as instructions, quantity, veterinarian
- Select to print any labels if needed or select 'continue' to move forward into invoicing
- once on the invoice page, complete invoicing steps as usual