1. Add a new item bundle.
- Go to Settings > Items & Lists > Bundles and select Add.
- In the Create new bundle dialogue, fill in the basic information for the item bundle. Name is required, and you can also add Notes to provide additional information about the bundle.
- Select the bundle settings. You can set and modify these settings also in the next step.
- Keep prices up to date: When selected, the prices of the items included in the bundle are updated automatically when the item prices are changed in the item settings.
- Do not allow bundle item price changes on consultation: When selected, the prices of items added from the bundle cannot be changed on a consultation.
- Only use as template in a bundle: When selected, the bundle can only be used within another bundle.
- Estimate bundle: When selected, the bundle is saved as an estimate bundle.
- Show bundle title on finalized estimate: When selected, only the bundle title is shown on a finalised treatment estimate printout. When not selected, the bundle items are shown.
- Show items included in bundle on finalized estimate: Available when Show bundle title on finalised estimate is selected. When this setting is also selected, the bundle items are shown under the bundle title. Visual example below the settings illustrates how the bundle title and items are show on the estimate printout with different selections.
- Show bundle title on finalized invoice: When selected, the bundle title is shown on a finalised invoice printout. When not selected, the bundle items are shown.
- Show items included in bundle on finalized invoice: Available when Show bundle title on finalised invoice is selected. When this setting is also selected, the bundle items are shown under the bundle title. Visual example below the settings illustrates how the bundle title and items are show on the invoice printout with different selections.
- Select Create. The bundle is saved and the bundle page opens.
2. Edit the bundle settings.
On the bundle page, you can select a Department that the bundle is available for if you have multiple departments in your Provet Cloud. If you want the bundle to be available for all departments, select the empty option. Select Save to save the department selection.
On the right-hand side of the bundle page, you can view a summary of the settings saved in the previous step. To edit the settings, select Edit. In addition to the settings available in the previous step, you can define the following:
- Draft: Select this checkbox if you do not want the bundle to be available for use right away.
- Set fixed price for the bundle: When selected, you can set a fixed price for the bundle in the Fixed price field.
Select Save to save the settings.
3. Add items to the bundle.
You can search for all available items using the search field or add different items separately using the + buttons. You can also use other item bundles in the bundle.
To edit an item added to the bundle, select the blue pen button (1) on the row. To save your changes, select the green checkmark button (2). To delete an item, select the red delete button (3).
Edit the Item Default Quantity
You can define a default quantity for an item in the Qty field. The default quantity can be changed when adding bundle items on a consultation (even when the item is included as mandatory in the bundle).
Add Item Discounts
You can adjust the standard prices of items in the Discount (%) field. Enter a discount as a positive percentage value. Depending on the invoice printing settings, discount percent changes in item bundle prices may be shown on the invoice printout. See how discounts work with planned items.
Select a Discount Rule for Planned Items
In the Discount for planned items column, you can set a discount rule for planned items. When a user adds the item to a treatment plan from the bundle and marks it done, the item receives a discount based on the selected rule. If the item is added from a fixed price bundle, the fixed price is applied based on the rule. The rule options include:
- First one only: Only the first item in the plan receives the discount or is included in the fixed price of the bundle.
- All: All items in the plan receive the discount or are included in the fixed price of the bundle.
- None: None of the items in the plan receive the discount or are included in the fixed price.
Select the Default Settings for Item Use
In the Default selected column, you can define default settings for item use:
- Mandatory (1): The item cannot be deselected when the item bundle is used on a consultation or a treatment estimate.
- Pre-ticked (2): The item is optional but is selected by default when the bundle is used on a consultation or a treatment estimate. The item can be deselected.
- Un-ticked (3): The item is optional and not selected by default.
When using the bundle on a consultation or a treatment estimate: