Client 'On Stop' status is used when a client account has an owed debt and the clinic wishes to prevent any further outstanding balances from accruing. Only users with specific permission can mark a client account as 'On Stop'. Once all owed debts are paid, the 'On Stop' status is automatically removed from the client's account.
Before 'On Stop' status can correctly be utilized, an associated tag indicating that the client's account is 'On Stop' must be defined. Multiple tags can be used simultaneously.
- Build a client level tag that will be used to indicate the 'On Stop' status. Tag settings can be accessed by following: Settings > Items & Lists > Tags.
- Next, connect the newly created tag with the 'On Stop' department setting. This setting can be found by following: Settings > Department > Department Settings > Client 'On Stop' Tags. Use the edit pen icon to open settings, and once the desired tag(s) have been selected, click the 'Save' button.
A specific user permission is available which controls which users are allowed to place a client account 'On Stop', as well as create new consultations or counter sales for the client while 'On Stop' status.
This user permission can be found by following: Settings > Users > Permission Groups > Select the shield icon of the permission group you wish to edit > General Permissions > Can set the 'on stop' status and create new transactions for clients.
Marking a Client Account as 'On Stop'
- Access the client's page and select the edit pen icon located to the right of the 'Client Details' title
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and mark the 'On Stop' check box
- Finally, select 'Save' to finalize the selection
The client account is now set to 'On Stop'. If any open invoices, consultations, or appointments are available, an alert (shown below) will appear notifying the user. The account can still be put to 'On Stop' status after confirmation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.