Normally, item quantities are removed from Provet Cloud's inventory by sales, through counter sales and consultation invoices. In some cases, however, you may need to remove some quantities manually. This article shows how to remove quantities of items from Provet Cloud's inventory.
Removing a Quantity
1. Find the item and open the Remove from Stock dialogue.
- Go to Settings > Items & Lists > Stock.
- In the Stock section, use the filters and search to find the desired item.
- On the item row, select the button with three dots.
- Select - Remove from stock.
2. Fill in the item information and save.
- If your practice uses the 'Stock locations' feature, select a Stock location to remove from.
- Define the quantity in the Quantity of packages or Quantity of remainder/units field. You can use either field or both, in which case the quantities will be summed. In the example image below, 1 full package was removed, which totals 10 units (in this case, ml).
- If batches are in use, select a Batch to remove from.
- Select Removal reason. In the item's stock log, the entries are then marked with the selected reasons. The options are:
- Cycle count - for removals during a cycle count.
- Use - when you needed to use something outside of the normal sales process.
- Loss - when something was lost, for example, broken accidentally.
- Expiration - when the item(s) have expired.
- Measurement loss - for marking a measurement loss that happened by mistake.
- Other - any other reasons (add a description in the Note field).
- Optionally, add extra information about the stock update in the Note field.
- Select Save to remove the quantity from the stock.
Moving Items Between Stock Locations
Please sign in to leave a comment.