Saving the Card Information During an Invoice Payment
With Nordhealth Pay, it is possible to save the client's (shopper's) payment card data in Provet Cloud. This allows taking future payments without needing to ask the shopper to present the physical card. You can choose to save the card info during the payment process if you agree so with the client.
In the Nordhealth Pay dialogue, select I have consent from the customer to save the payment method and select Charge.
When processing an Online payment, you can force saving the method by selecting the consent checkbox. If you leave it unchecked, the customer will have an option to save it when they make the payment.
After the client has paid, the payment method is shown in the client's profile on the Billing tab, under Payment cards.
Saving the Card Information in the Client's Profile
You can also add a new saved payment card in the client's profile in Provet Cloud. This is useful in cases when a client has already made the payment but wants to save a card that has not been saved before.
- Go to the client's profile in Provet Cloud.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Select Add card in the top-right corner of the Payment cards section.
- Select I have consent from the customer to save the payment method.
- Select Charge. The payment sum can stay as 0 (zero).
- The card is processed and saved to the client's profile. It is shown in the client's profile on the Billing tab, under Payment cards.
NOTE: You can remove a card using the trash bin button on the card row. When a client has multiple cards on file, you can also choose a default card.
Taking Card On File Payments
When a client's card information is saved in Provet Cloud (see previous section), a new Card on file option becomes available when taking payments.
During the payment process, select Card on file in the Nordhealth Pay dialogue and select Charge to start the process.
Card Tokenization Request Message Options
It is possible to customise the messages that go out with tokenization request emails and SMS messages or follow the general online payment messaging settings.
In general, there are three options:
- The card tokenization request messaging follows the organization-level online payment message settings.
- The messaging follows the department-level online payment message settings.
- The card tokenization request messages are customised at the department level, following the instructions below.
To start using custom tokenization request messages on the department level:
- Go to Settings > General > Integrations > Nordhealth Pay.
- Open the section for editing using the pen button.
- Make sure that the options Use organization's Email message settings and Use organization's SMS message settings are toggled off as needed.
- Enable the options Use separate message for payment card tokenization email and Use separate message for payment card tokenization SMS as desired.
- Use the text fields to customise the messages.
- Select Save.