Treatment estimate bundles are item bundles which can be used to make creating new treatment estimates quicker and easier. Instead of always creating a frequently used estimate from scratch, you can create a new estimate quickly by using an estimate bundle as a template.
In addition to estimate bundles, you can use an existing estimate as a template for a new one by copying an existing treatment estimate.
- You can start creating a new bundle from three places:
- Go to Clients & Patients > Estimates and select +Estimate bundle.
- Go Settings > Items & Lists > Bundles and select +Add.
- Open an existing estimate and select Create bundle. The items included in the estimate are copied to the new bundle.
- Select the settings and add items to the estimate bundle in the same way as for an item bundle.
- When you want to use a bundle as an estimate bundle, select the Estimate bundle checkbox in the bundle settings. When you start from Clients & Patients > Estimates, the checkbox is selected by default.