Estimate bundles are item bundles which can be used to make creating new estimates quicker and easier. Instead of always creating a frequently used estimate from scratch, you can create a new estimate quickly by using an estimate bundle as a template.
In addition to estimate bundles, you can use an existing estimate as a template for a new one by copying an existing treatment estimate.
1. Create a new estimate bundle.
You can start creating a new bundle from three places:
- Go to Clients & Patients > Estimates and select +Estimate bundle.
- Go Settings > Items & Lists > Bundles and select +Add.
- Open an existing estimate and select Create bundle. The items included in the estimate are copied to the new bundle.
Select the settings and add items to the estimate bundle in the same way as for an item bundle.
When you want to use a bundle as an estimate bundle, select the Estimate bundle checkbox in the bundle settings. When you start from Clients & Patients > Estimates, the checkbox is selected by default.
2. Create an estimate using a bundle.
- Create a new treatment estimate.
- When adding items to the estimate, select Bundles.
- All available item and estimate bundles are listed in the Treatment item bundles dialogue. Select the bundle you want to use.
- In the Add treatment items to estimate dialogue, select the items you want to add to the estimate. You can edit the item quantities and prices.
- If you only want to include the bundle title and not the individual items included in the bundle on the finalised estimate printout, select the Show only bundle title on finalised estimate checkbox.
- Select Add and continue to finalising the estimate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.