You can save a client's credit card to the client's profile for future invoice payments and recurring payments when health plans are used in your system. Note that while a credit card is saved from the Gravity Payments integration page, it can be removed only on the Billing tab of the client page.
Saving a Credit Card to a Client's Profile
- Go to the client's page or open the client's invoice and select Gravity Payments. A new tab opens.
- Select + Add new card. A credit card dialogue opens.
- Enter the credit card details and select Save Card.
You can view the client's saved credit cards on the Billing tab of the client page, under Payment cards.
Removing a Credit Card from a Client's Profile
- Go to the client's page > Billing tab and find the credit card you want to remove under Payment cards.
Note: If you do not see the client's stored cards on the Billing tab, check that the Allow gravity payment for recurring payment setting is selected in Settings > Location > 'Health plan' (a custom term for the feature may be in use).
- Select the trashcan button at the end of the card row.
- Select Save to confirm.