Svea Bank offers several payment methods for customers to pay for their purchases. With the Svea Bank integration, you can offer Svea Bank as a payment option in Provet Cloud.
The Svea Bank integration is available in Finland, Sweden and Norway.
When using the Svea Bank payment option, a Provet Cloud user only needs to create a Svea Bank credit application in Provet Cloud. The client then receives a link to fill in their information and pay the amount using the Svea Bank service, and the payment is automatically added to the correct invoice in Provet Cloud.
Setup and Activation
To enable Svea Bank as a payment option for your clients:
- Sign a contract with Svea Bank. You will receive an ID and password from Svea Bank.
- Contact the Provet Cloud team to set up the Svea Bank integration in your Provet Cloud. They will need the following information from you:
- The ID and password you received from Svea Bank.
- How long you want the payment links sent to clients to be valid. For example, if clients always pay at the clinic, the link does not need to be valid for very long. However, if the link is sent to the client during the day when their pet is being treated, the link may need to be valid for a few hours.
- The terms and conditions that you want to show to the client when they use Svea Bank for a payment.