Creating a Credit Application and Paying with Credit
When using the Svea Bank payment option, you only need to create a Svea Bank credit application in Provet Cloud. Once the client has paid the sum using the Svea Bank service, the payment is automatically added to the invoice in Provet Cloud.
Note that you must first finalise the invoice before you can create a Svea Bank credit application.
- On the invoice page, scroll to the Credit applications section. From the + Credit application drop-down menu, select the Svea Bank option.
- Check and fill in the required information. The credit amount is automatically filled in based on the invoice due sum and cannot be edited.
- Select OK - send application.
The credit application appears under the Credit applications section on the invoice page. You can also view the client's all credit applications on the Billing tab of the client page.
Credit application statuses:
- Created: The credit application has been created.
- Application sent: The credit application has been sent to Svea Bank.
- Approved: The credit application has been processed by Svea Bank.
- Checkout link sent: The payment link has been sent to the client.
- Fully used: The client has paid the amount and the payment has been automatically added to the invoice in Provet Cloud.
- Expired: The credit application is no longer valid and the client's payment link has expired.
- Rejected: The credit application has been rejected by Svea Bank.
To view the credit application information, select the eye button (1) on the application row. To view the log entries of the credit application, select the Show log button (2). When the status of the credit application is 'Checkout link sent', the Message column in the log dialogue shows the payment link sent to the client.
Cancelling a Credit Application
A credit application can be cancelled when the payment link has been sent to the client, but the client has not yet paid.
Go to the Credit applications section on the invoice page and select the trashcan button at the end of the credit application row.
Refunding Credit Payments
For refundable payments, the Refund button is available at the end of the payment row on the invoice page.
- Select the Refund button. A dialog opens.
- Add the amount you want to refund. The amount must be bigger than 0 and can be less than or same as the remaining refundable amount of the payment.
- Select OK. A pending payment is added to the invoice.